TIME: 10 MINUTES
- Add oats and milk to a saucepan and place over medium heat, bringing to a low simmer and cooking until almost all of the liquid is absorbed, occasionally stirring (about 3-5 minutes). The mixture should start to thicken up.
- Turn heat to low and add milk, spices, cashew/almond butter, vanilla, salt, maple and molasses. Stir to combine until smooth and continue to cook and stir until all the liquid is absorbed and your desired consistency is reached (roughly another 3-5 minutes). If you prefer your oats runnier, feel free to add more mylk, if you prefer them thicker, cook for a bit longer.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings. Serve with our warming Ginger Glow or Cleansing Tea.
- Make your own Gingerbread Men!
- You can grab our easy Grain-Free Gingerbread Biscuit Mix* (recipe in a jar) from your nearest store or make them from scratch with our Gingerbread Men recipe here *Please contact your local store to check availability. Not available in all stores.
CLICK HERE to view recipe on The Source Bulk Foods website.
Images were supplied by The Source Bulk Foods and published with permission.