Update Thursday 11 November 2021
The QLD Government have announced that face masks are no longer required indoors in most settings as the state has now achieved the 80% first dose vaccination target. However, everyone is encouraged to carry and wear a mask when physically distancing is not possible.
We are still required to check-in via the “Check In QLD app”. We also remind customers to be mindful of physical distancing and to use the hand sanitiser provided throughout the centre. We want to thank our customers for cooperating and helping to stop the spread of COVID-19.
We encourage you to monitor and follow QLD Government advice. To ensure you receive the latest information, alerts and answers to frequently asked questions please visit www.health.qld.gov.au/
The QLD Government updates as of 4pm, Fri 8 Oct 2021.
Movement and gatherings
- Up to 100 people can gather in homes. No limit for people gathering in public spaces.
- Indoor funerals and wedding ceremonies: One person per 2m2 or 200 people or 100% allocated seated and ticketed capacity (whichever is the greater).
- All wedding guests can dance (indoors and outdoors) subject to the one person per 2m2 rule.
- Indoor premises: One person per 2m2 or 100% allocated seated and ticketed capacity (e.g. restaurants, cafés, pubs, clubs, museums, art galleries, places of worship and convention centres) with the COVID Safe Checklist.
- Eating or drinking while standing allowed.
- One person per 2m2 for short-term accommodation (including hostels, B&Bs and short-term rentals) with the COVID Safe Checklist. Density requirements do not apply in sleeping areas.
- One person per 2m2 at indoor play areas with the COVID Safe Checklist.
- Self-service food: No restrictions.
Stadiums and indoor and outdoor events
- 100% allocated seated and ticketed for stadiums
- Patrons must wear a mask at all times when standing, moving around, and when entering and exiting. (Stadiums: for SEQ and North Queensland Stadium only).
- 100% allocated seated and ticketed capacity for indoor events or 1 person per 2m2 indoors.
- No restrictions on outdoor events, however you are encouraged to wear a mask when you are unable to physically distance.
- Ticketed venues: 100% capacity with allocated seating (e.g. theatre, live music, cinemas, indoor sports, universities and other higher education institutions).
- Community sport: No restrictions.
Our cleaning team is on high rotation as it has been since the start of the pandemic and hand sanitiser remains available at key locations throughout the centre as well as signage to remind customers to wear masks and socially distance.
We encourage you to follow QLD Government advice. To ensure you receive the latest information, alerts and answers to frequently asked questions please visit www.health.qld.gov.au